Tuesday, March 3, 2009

February 3, 2007

HOLY COW!! I cannot believe I have not written on here in 2 whole months. THat really leaves me in a difficult situation b/c I can't decide whether to restart it as if nothing went missing (except 2 months of my life) or to try to recount it all. Here, I will compromise. I will list the last major events and give you one word descriptors. Then, when I get closer to this date my explanations will be more elaborate.
Christmas Break
Andy came
Holland
France
bought a Christmas Tree
Family Came
France
Rome
England
Scotland
School Starts
Political Philosophy Major- fun and interesting
Ethics minor- hard
Work
ermm...is work.

hmm, that summed up depressingly quickly. Anyway, I have 9 minutes before I have to leave for work and then I go to my second ethics tutorial for the term. I am pretty scared of this guy b/c he is really smart and also pretty young so he is still so immersed in his own studies that he forgets I am a bewildered undergrad. My other tutor is named Magus Moar...yeah, and it just gets better from there.
Other than that. I have a friend from Philmont coming to visit me for a little over a week during my spring break and I plan on spending the rest of my time hiking around. I am looking at several trails here on the island and if I have the money for a plane ticket I am going to try to get to some trails in some other countries as well.
As of now I really want to do:
The West Highland Way- in Scotland
The Coast to Coast trail- goes through the lake district which is apparently quite amazing
and others.
We shall see.
Okay, well, I have to put on my shoes and skeedadle.
I love you all SOOOOOO much,

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment