Tuesday, March 3, 2009

October 12, 2006

It is Thursday night. I came home from work and Diana was making steak and baked potatoes for dinner. Not the typical college kids meal eh? Tomorrow night I am making twice-baked potatoes...and by "make" I mean "make up" b/c I am just kind of assuming and guessing the whole process.

I finally got brave and have booked a couple trips for my future. As I said, this weekend I am going to Blenheim Palace with the class and then next week we are going to a presentation of the Canterburry Tales. Then, a few weeks later we are headed to watch The Alchemist. THe next week we go to see a production of "Winter Tales." Then on the 21st of November I am going to the Modest Mouse Concert in London. On December 4th Diana and I are going to Venice until the 6th. The girl knows how to travel cheap and so I am excited to be going with her.

Andy comes to England on the 13th and is staying through till the 26th so that means he will be spending Christmas with the International Hughes' Inc!!!! Then we have family trip which sounds like it is chalking up to be pretty awesome altogether.

The trip which I am most proud of though is my B-day visit to Carcassonne France. I fly in there and then will train out to Ax-les-Thermes. There are hot springs there and I plan to spend a day skiing in the ALPS!!

All in all I think I am pulling this all off pretty cheaply and I figure it will make me live cheaper here which means more time for homework which makes for a better situation all around.

I love you all, and I love getting letters and cards too.

Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment